Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The Mimeoplasm


Hard to believe it's been a year since I started this blog. This one I finished during the holidays and was supposed to be the one-year anniversary post which I didn't realize was on the 2nd. In addition to this cardback I also got to work on some other drawing endeavors which I'll be posting in the next week or so. Hopefully then I'll have a bit more to talk about as my school schedule settles and I start to find out what this next quarter is going to be like. 

Here's where I'd like to talk about The Mimeoplasm and my take on the deck but to be honest, I've barely played any Magic in the last six (or so) months so I'm at a bit of a loss. That's not the worst thing in the world though since this means I can keep this post short and get it out there. As usual, here's the PDF version. 

The ooze has always been. The ooze will always be.

No comments:

Post a Comment