Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pokemon: Mega Mawile


Brief update since I just wanted to get this up here. Its been mostly finished for a while now I actually had it mostly finished back when I made the previous post, I just never got around to making the finishing touches and writing a post to go with it. I always thought Mawile was a neat Pokemon and now that it got not only an updated typing and a mega-evolution in this generation of games it's actually become a viable Pokemon to use.

I recently finished with my second oil painting class and ended up with a few pieces I liked. I plan on posting some of them here but one of them isn't quite done and they all need to be documented. The latter is made kind of difficult by the fact that I'm no longer a NSCC student and don't have access to the photography studio or rental cameras.

No comments:

Post a Comment